Monday, May 4, 2009

May!

It's already May! It's been a while since I've posted an update. I hope to get better at blogging. We have been doing good. I keep very busy with the daily "mommy" stuff ...but I LOVE it. Life is so good when you spend your days with these three. Alexia is getting spring fever and is more than excited for school to end and get on with summer. Ashley has been LOVING preschool. It has taken her some time to get brave enough to go but she's doing so well. She also loves her reading lessons and is doing amazing! That girl can sound out ANY word! I'm shocked and amazed at this reading program :) Grace is happy to play with her "friends" which is what she calls her sisters. She cries whenever I drop them off at school when Ashley has preschool and she says, "give me back my friends!". Next year she'll get to go to preschool and be like her big sisters.