Monday, September 29, 2008
Fall
I promise to get better at this blogging thing. Finding the time is my biggest trick :) We've all been doing good here. Alexia's back in school. Just started first grade and LOVES it. I've never seen someone love school as much as she does. It's great. Ashley is in a neighborhood preschool where we all take turns teaching. Right now there are 8 kids ...9 including Grace when I teach. It's fun and Ashley loves school too! Gracie on the other hand prefers not to go at this point.
I've been busy learning new skills like ....how to use my food storage???? So I learned how to make homemade bread, bottle peaches, and over the weekend I did strawberry and strawberry rhubarb jam. Yum! It was fun and I was shocked that it all turned out!
Alexia just turned 7 and had a great birthday weekend. She got a new bike from us and has been learning how to ride without training wheels. She's doing great! She's had lots of help from us and grandmas and grandpas in learning to ride. She's very close to being able to do it by herself. She's also close to losing her front tooth! Yay!
Lance had to speak in church yesterday and did a great job. He's pleased that he won't have to do that again for a few years! Whew!
Well that's all from the Olsen's. Hope everyone is doing well.


